Senior Manager, Proposals Writer (Americas/APAC)
6 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a stellar Senior Manager to join our market expansion team to help increase the cities we serve across the United States. As the Senior Manager, Proposals Writer (Americas/APAC) you should have experience with public procurement and tender processes, preferably from cities to private companies. You need to be a strategic thinker that understands the priorities of cities across the North America and transportation growth, and have the ability to communicate how Lime can contribute to city success in a well-crafted written document.
What You’ll Do:
- Write clear, compelling, and engaging content for tenders and other public procurement and licensing processes
- Analyze legal and permit requirements and craft strategy for responding to public procurements
- Create project plans and gather input from cross-functional stakeholders
- Document regulatory and policy best practices from cities for internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a focus on content writing and project management
- Experience with reading and analyzing statutes and regulations
- Public procurement background preferred (on either the private or public side)
- Excellent writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, with Law or Master’s degree in a related subject (public affairs, political science, transportation, or city planning) preferred
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $77,000 plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. The exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.