This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Manager, Market Expansion, EMEA
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a stellar Senior Manager to join our market expansion team to help increase the cities we serve across Europe and the Middle East. This person will be a strategic thinker who understands the needs of European and Middle Eastern cities and how Lime can contribute to their success, communicating the results of this analysis in a well-crafted and written document.
What You'll Do:
- Write clear, compelling, and engaging content
- Analyse legal and permit requirements and craft strategy for responding to public procurements
- Create project plans and gather input from cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage a content database and respond to requests for content from government relations and legal teams
- Document regulatory and policy best practices from cities for internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required, with Law or Master’s degree preferred, in a related subject (public affairs, political science, transportation, or city planning)
- Experience with reading and analysing statutes and regulations
- Public procurement background preferred (on either the private or public side)
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English and one or more of French, German, Italian, or Spanish
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with one of Time’s most influential companies of 2021
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.