Senior Financial Data Analyst (Remote)
22 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is adding a Senior Finance Data Analyst to join our Business Information Systems team under the Finance organization. This is a new role for the organization where you will help establish and implement the foundation for data solutions for Finance and Accounting stakeholders. This position will heavily focus on improving and enhancing our revenue processes, supporting data needs for our audit and SEC reporting as well as month-end close activities and much more! As a Finance Data Analyst you will have the opportunity to work with a new age tech stack including SQL, Python, Snowflake, Airflow, Redshift, etc. and you will have the opportunity to ideate and design automations and build data models to support the reconciliation processes.
This is a remote position within the United States; however, the preferred locations for this position are Central and Eastern time zones.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze data and generate metrics for the leaders across the finance organization to make data driven decisions
- Build data models for Finance business requirements to enable them for consumption by our internal systems
- Identify data gaps for various finance requirements and partner with engineering teams to mitigate them
- Partner with Business teams to provide data analysis for various compliance needs
- Collaborate on the enhancement of our finance revenue processes (e.g., Order to cash and record to report)
- Own the financial data analysis processes across the finance team
- 7+ years of relevant experience within a data analysis role focused on financial and accounting data (I.E.: Revenue, Reconciliations)
- Experience working within a rapidly growing global organization required; fast-paced startup environment preferred
- 5+ years of experience in writing SQL; Advanced proficiency with SQL queries
- 4+ years of experience with Python
- Experience working within snowflake and airflow; with the ability to build data models and ETLs preferred
- Advanced knowledge of revenue recognition processes and related data analysis
- Knowledgeable in financial systems such as Oracle Accounting Hub or Netsuite
- Hands-on experience utilizing relational databases or data warehouses (e.g., MySQL, BigQuery, Snowflake, Airflow, etc.) with the ability to build data models and ETLs
- Experience using JIRA and agile methodologies to prioritize and plan various projects
- Demonstrated proficiency of accounting processes and ability to support compliance data requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive collaborative discussions with finance as well as engineering teams
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $82,000 plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.