This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Engineering Program Manager
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
As an Engineering Program Manager at Lime, you stand on a unique bridge between hardware, firmware and software development. You will take charge of the program development process for an early-stage startup making a real impact in people's day-to-day lives. In this role, you will work closely with a dynamic group of hardware engineers, software engineers, designers, analysts, and other cross functional team members from across the company. You'll have a unique opportunity to define a product that explores uncharted territory using creative IoT technologies and community-centered business strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Meet with our management, product and hardware team regularly and discuss our launch plans
- Collaborate with product teams and collect feature requirements
- Prioritize feature requirements and projects using structured analysis
- Transform obscure feature requirements into precise technique terminologies
- Work with our manufacturing team in China on firmware roadmaps, hardware developments, and testing plans
- Hold teams accountable for deliverables
- Manage multiple projects efficiently
- Identify blockers and proactively work with stakeholders on solutions
- Focus on the impact of projects with a quantitative mindset
- Define and track the system dashboards on the daily basis
- Identify and communicate system issues in a timely manner
- Track budget and spending on each project closely.
- 5+ years with technical industrial experience as a TPM, or a PM, Hardware or Mobility field preferred
- Bilinguist: Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Analytical abilities: You have a data-centered learning style, and are familiar with SQL
- Familiarity with wireless technology is a plus
- A reciprocal approach: Track record of delivering results with a variety of teams
- Bold spirit: You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Efficiency: Familiarity with productivity tools, and the ability to stay organized
- Hustle: You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Operational mindset: You have worked in an operations-heavy environment and understand operational needs from a product perspective
- Excitement: You’re passionate about Lime's mission, mobility, and the urban landscape
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.