This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Business Development Associate
30+ days ago
Lime’s Business Development team is growing! We are adding a Senior Business Development Associate to our team. In this role, you will identify, negotiate, and develop partnerships across North America. You will also make significant contributions that will help accelerate our global objectives.
The ideal candidate will be tenacious, collaborative, and a problem solver. You will be adaptable, a strong relationship builder, and be customer obsessed. You will also be action-oriented, a driver, and comfortable taking initiative.
This is a remote position with the preferred locations in the United States in New York, Chicago, Austin, or San Francisco.
What you'll do
- Make meaningful contributions to Limes business strategy
- Drive partnerships across key BD verticals and negotiate deals end-to-end
- Build and communicate the business case and value proposition for both Lime and partners
- Build strong senior executive relationships with key partners
- Collaborate with Senior Leaders across the organization ensuring successful development and execution of partnerships
- Create playbooks and pitch materials to empower Lime local teams to scale partnerships across key BD verticals
- Partner with Legal to support internal stakeholder deal making needs
- 2 years of applicable business development, product partnerships or deal negotiation experience
- Experience in mobility or consumer tech business development preferred
- Ability to combine business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to drive complex, multi-faceted deals
- Proven ability to execute in an evolving, ambiguous, and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management across a variety of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective at delivering executive level presentations
- BA/BS degree
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job cannot be performed in Colorado.