This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Regional Operations Manager, Partner Performance & Retention
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to join our Marketplace team in North America. In this role, you will own the performance and retention of our Juicers and Fleet Partners to ensure the highest quality day-to-day management of Lime’s fleet. The success of this program is critical to scaling micromobility solutions while hitting operational and financial goals. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative problem solver, eager learner, and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micromobility today.
What You'll Do
- Improve the performance and retention of Lime’s Partner program across North America, Australia, and New Zealand to enable the expansion of micromobility to more cities, modes, and people
- Identify areas for strategic growth and develop processes and tools to support improving labor quality and proactively identifying fraud
- Analyze internal data to implement SLAs and continuously improve Partner performance
- Collect feedback from Partners and consolidate into actionable tasks for Local Operations or HQ teams
- Identify regional best in class markets and establish the best-in-class standards to drive across the organization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive the most impactful projects and processes to obtain the company’s financial and operational goals
- 3+ years as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Excel / Google Sheets / data management skills; SQL and dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the desire to grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.