Regional Operations Manager - Marketplace
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to join our Regional Marketplace team in DACH & Eastern Europe & Middle East Africa. The Marketplace team provides strategies and tools for best using our supply of electric vehicles to meet the demand of our customers. In this role, you will own the Marketplace and Labor strategy. You will enable local markets to secure stable out of warehouse operations, achieve out of warehouse cost optimisation and ensure strategy implementation. Properly managing our out of warehouse operations is critical to creating a sustainable business and driving our vision of greener, more connected cities. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative problem solver, enjoys spotting trends in data, knows how to get buy-in and drive change, and is a well-rounded team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micromobility today.
What You'll Do
- Own KPIs relating to the entire out of warehouse operations costs and fulfilled demand
- Build dashboards, SOPs, and documentation to help local teams monitor KPIs, understand actionable areas for improvement, and execute. Build and share processes with the local markets, ensuring results
- Supervise LP/Juicer/Labor strategy, lifecycle, quality, performance, compliance, payments and cost management
- Enable local markets with introducing bold bets: transition to LPs model, introducing swappable tasks management
- Ensure Homebase compliance initiatives
- Analyze and implement processes to manage crucial out of warehouse vehicles
- Support local experiments and innovations. Get stakeholders to buy in for various initiatives, presenting data-driven business cases and proposed action plans.
- Keep knowledge repository, Teaching local markets. Liaison between local and central
- Collaborate with HQ on global projects, improving internal tools, developing new products, rolling out key initiatives, sharing best practices and promote visibility into regional challenges and successes
- Product-ops Liaison for Out Of Warehouse initiatives. Collect feedback from local teams on processes and products they need to improve their operations.
- Work with Growth team to match supply and demand through deployments and other initiatives
- Manage Champions vertical, their regional projects and their involvement in global projects
- 4+ years as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets / data management skills; basic SQL skills and dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal and external stakeholders. Passionate about creating slides and SOPs!
- Problem solver - not afraid of challenges always seek to find answers and back them with reasonable arguments
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the desire to grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
We’re hiring all over Europe! If you see a similar role in another city, feel free to apply and let us know.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.