Product Manager, Supply
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime operates a network of hundreds of thousands of lightweight electric vehicles, such as e-scooters, e-bikes and e-mopeds in over one hundred cities across the world. Our Supply Product team builds the software that allows our teams to efficiently operate these fleets at scale. Problems include deployment algorithms to maximize revenue, task management systems to prioritize hundreds of thousands of heterogeneous tasks, in-warehouse tools to manage repairs and coordination tools to orchestrate thousands of people in diverse labor forces. Imagine the software that runs FedEx’s operations and you might have a sense of the scale (we simultaneously operate many more vehicles than Fedex).
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our Supply Platform product strategy, product design and execution in collaboration with cross functional teams. He/she will be responsible for the task creation and prioritization logic, deployment algorithms to achieve the most efficient and cost effective electric vehicle operations.
What You'll Do
- Own the task ROI and deployment/fulfillment efficiency metrics
- Partner with local operations teams to understand the operation needs and challenges with different vehicle types in various markets and provide scalable product solutions to improve operation efficiency
- Be the CEO of your products. You create and own the roadmap and own the process from start to finish to bring new products to life, partnering directly with our internal engineering teams. You own the relationship with our 100+ Local Operations team, getting feedback and driving implementation
- Get your hands dirty. Spending time in the field to get to know your customers is a must. Learn about our scooters and how they are charged, rebalanced, retrieved, and deployed. Absorb information about their lifecycle. Use this information to further advance our operational efficiencies through product
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Empathetic. It’s important for you to really get to understand your customer and their experiences and have a process for doing so
- Intellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Passion for micro mobility. You want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
- Insight-led, and data optimized. You recognize great insights come from customer empathy. They’re then optimized and refined by looking at data. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem. Experience with machine learning model will be a plus
- Previous work experience in operations and task optimization algorithm design will be a plus
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $105,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.