Product Certification & Compliance Manager, EMEA
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
What You'll Do
- Identify and track applicable technical certifications and regulatory frameworks for Lime’s hardware products across global markets
- Supervise and manage all certification and regulatory compliance activities for Lime’s hardware products, including third-party testing and documentation management, working in partnership with Lime’s reliability and certification engineers
- Provide advice to Product and Hardware teams in the concept and design phases of new product development on necessary certification compliance requirements
- Collaborate with Lime’s Product, Hardware, Operations and Policy teams on product certification and regulatory requirements for Lime’s existing products in new market launches
- Monitor and advise on regulatory trends and technical standards development in Lime’s global markets to ensure ongoing compliance with evolving product certification and regulatory requirements
- Assist Lime’s Trust & Safety team in evaluation of reports of potential hardware malfunctions
- Facilitate business decision making that effectively accounts for technical product regulatory and certification compliance considerations
- Anticipate regulatory and certification compliance risk and proactively develop mitigation strategies.
- 5+ years relevant product compliance experience working in the technology, hardware, and/or manufacturing sectors, ideally with direct experience in testing and certifications for hardware
- Have familiarity with hardware safety compliance and other regulatory standards (e.g. IEC, EN, ISO, UL)
- Have a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or a related field
- Be comfortable working across technical and business functions and able to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional stakeholders
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, identify and understand issues, and provide rapid turnaround on solutions and next steps
- Be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, comfortable with ambiguity, and enjoy working hard and being continually challenged.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to help revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.