Principal Product Manager, Supply (Remote)
28 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a strong principal product manager to define the product vision and strategy for how we can use technology to optimize our operational performance. You will own applications, tools and dashboards that drive standard work and enable best-in-class operations. In this role, you will work closely with teams across Lime including, but not limited to, Business Intelligence, Engineering, Hardware, Operations, Research and UX Design.
This is a big job on an amazing team. We work hard, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We want the future leaders of Lime. We want dreamers and builders and people who can make fun of their own great ideas. If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat more.
What You'll Do:
- Understand how we can leverage technology to allow operators to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Define the product roadmap for a critical operational vertical (examples include in-warehouse operations, out of warehouse operations and fleet deployment).
- Work with teams across Lime (Data, Engineering, Human Resources, Legal, etc.) to seamlessly integrate technology into operational processes.
- Coordinate with international teams to deeply understand operational needs and pain points.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to inform priorities and decision-making.
- Gather requirements for feature development, leading prioritization accordingly; assess tradeoffs and determine expected return on investment.
- Lead execution of product development activities, ensuring successful implementation and launch of high quality features
- Minimum of 7+ years of product management experience with 4+ years of software product management experience
- Empathetic. Demonstrated ability to understand your customer, their experiences, and have a process for doing soIntellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Owner’s mindset. You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Insight-led, and data optimized. You recognize great insights come from customer empathy. They’re then optimized and refined by looking at data. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem
- Passionate. You’re passionate about Lime's mission and micromobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $143,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.