Principal Product Manager, Payments & Fraud
14 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
As a Principal Product Manager on the Payments team at Lime, you will lead a vertical that spans across the company. In this role, you will work closely with Engineering, Data, Finance, Operations, and others to drive cost optimization, authorization rates, fraud reduction, and local payments integrations. Lime’s global presence makes payments a big challenge to tackle - our riders transact in more than 20 countries across multiple payment methods on five continents.
Preference will be given to candidates who live in U.S. cities where Lime operates.
What You'll Do
- Be the CEO of Payments & Fraud products at Lime. You create and own the roadmap. You set the vision for your product area, leading teams to execute through persuasion and analysis
- Partner directly with our Engineering, Data, and Finance teams to optimize payments and mitigate existing and new types of fraud
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to inform priorities and decision-making
- Gather requirements for feature development, leading prioritization accordingly; assess tradeoffs and determine expected ROI
- Lead execution of product development activities, ensuring successful implementation and launch of payments integrations & enhancements and fraud mitigation mechanisms
- 5+ years minimum of direct experience as a Product Manager
- Intellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Owner’s mindset. You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Data-driven. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem. You have experience running A/B tests and making informed, data driven decisions
- Passionate. You’re passionate about Lime's mission and micromobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted
- Experience with payments and/or fraud preferred. Machine learning experience a plus.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $134,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.