Principal Product Manager, Hardware (Remote)
29 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime's hardware is the physical artifact of a new industry and transportation culture. It is a public reminder of our presence, and the foundation upon which the Lime experience is built. Hardware leaders orchestrate and strategize the creation and rollout of seamless cross-functional solutions for a diverse, global customer base. As part of the Hardware Product team, you will own the physical product experience of various cross-functional efforts to help people get from point A to point B.
What you'll do:
- Be the CEO of your products. You create and own the roadmap. You set the vision for your product area, leading teams to execute through persuasion and analysis. You own the product development process from start to finish to bring new products to life, partnering directly with our engineering, design, and research teams to build consumer-facing features.
- Understand customer needs and pain points, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to inform priorities and decision-making
- Gather requirements for feature development, leading prioritization accordingly; assess tradeoffs and determine expected ROI
- Lead execution of product development activities, ensuring successful implementation and launch of high quality features. This is done in close collaboration with the various teams in engineering, operations, finance, policy, and product.
- 7+ years experience as a technical leader and/or Product Manager dealing directly with hardware development
- Passionate. Not only about Lime's mission and micromobility, but passionately focused on the vehicles and solutions that we build in our space
- Empathetic. Demonstrated ability to understand your customer, their experiences, and have a process for doing soIntellectually honest. You recognize that you can only solve problems you’re willing to call out
- Owner’s mindset. You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Insight-led, and data optimized. You recognize great insights come from customer empathy. They’re then optimized and refined by looking at data. You’re comfortable with using data as a way of looking at a problem, and you’re confident in your ability to pull your own data to analyze a problem
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $143,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.