Performance Marketing Manager
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our Rider Growth team as part of our larger Central Operations team. Our Rider Growth team is aimed at driving various initiatives to help boost the overall growth of the business globally. You will work closely with cross functional partners across branding, product, and local ops to drive various acquisition projects from the ground up. This covers a wide range of activities, from supporting new rider product launches, to experimenting with promotions and growth marketing, to building out full-fledged acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate is a strategic and data-driven problem solver, eager learner, and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micromobility today.
What You'll Do:
- Launch and experiment with rider-facing campaigns and incentives to better understand user behavior
- Craft the cohesive end to end strategy behind paid marketing initiatives including media, creative, audience, budget, and KPIs
- Deploy global budget focused on driving increased awareness and interest
- Own and develop measurement requirements to enable performance marketing levers for new programs
- Analyze results to determine strategic direction of the business
- Partner with other cross-functional leaders throughout the organization to assure a coordinated approach to strategy and execution
- 2+ years of experience in paid and performance marketing
- Experience with common advertising platforms and networks like FB, IG, Snap etc.
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, including expertise in Excel/sheets
- Excellent communication and writing skills with experience with customer facing communications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado