Operations Knowledge Sharing Manager
1 day ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking to hire an outstanding Knowledge Sharing Manager who will empower each Lime Operator with access to the relevant and up to date information they need for their job. This person will build a reliable system to keep information organized, accessible and measurable for continuous improvement. This individual will collaborate with multiple stakeholders within Operations to fully understand the painpoints for who creates and who uses the knowledge at Lime and implement Knowledge Sharing practices to address them.
This role is a great fit if you are passionate about implementing Global solutions and producing a tangible impact. This person reports into the Director of Customer Experience and Knowledge Management and can sit anywhere Lime operates globally.
What You'll Do:
- Own, develop and maintain our Knowledge Sharing Platform
- Define Knowledge Sharing metrics, reports and dashboards to ensure accountability for content creators
- Create, coach, and advocate effective standard Knowledge Sharing approaches to make it easier for the content creators and the audience alike
- Collaborate with Global Operators in creating targeted knowledge
- Collaborate with People, Legal and IT to ensure every Lime Operator (FTEs or not) has access to the relevant knowledge for their role
- Set quality standards for Knowledge at Lime driving the change through effective communication and structured frameworks
- Create, own and maintain universal resources for Lime Operators (onboarding programs, org charts, distro lists…)
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems Management or equivalent field
- Exceptional communicator
- Proficient with Google site creation and administration
- Demonstrated ability to independently use data and dive deep into operational details to creatively solve problems, find ways to improve, and track results
- Ability to build trust, interact globally with all levels of the organization and able to effectively influence team members and/or partners across cultures
- Outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time, meeting established deadlines
- First hand experience with Knowledge Sharing standards and methodologies (i.e. knowledge mapping, taxonomy, lessons learned, after action review (AAR), Communities of Practice (CoP), content management, tacit knowledge capture)
- Understanding of adult learning principles
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $78,000.00 - $112,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.