Head of PMO and DEI, People (Remote)
6 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are seeking a PMO and DEI leader for our People function to drive a portfolio of transformational initiatives. In this role, you will be an instrumental leader within the People team in the design and execution of complex projects across the entire function, with direct ownership over DEI initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and lead new operational and strategic practices in the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company.
You are a strategic thinker who is an expert in issue-based problem solving, strategic planning, change management, communication, and HR leading practices. You have proven experience running a DEI function, and are passionate about building a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. You drive strategies, develop actions plans, orchestrate across teams, and execute activities to achieve goals and deliver results. You influence at all levels within the people team and across the organization, and you are a natural bridge-builder, team player, problem solver, and sound counselor.
What you'll do:
- Direct responsibility for designing and implementing a multi-year DEI strategy
- Run the PMO for multiple complex HR programs from conception to execution, including work plan prioritization, change management of multiple projects and work streams
- Leverage data and storytelling to support decision-making and enable change
- Activate DEI and People initiatives through influence at all levels of the organization
- Advance and optimize PMO and change management solutions by developing strategies that align with best practices for key strategic and operational programs
- Manage the pipeline of people initiatives and engage with project stakeholders and business leaders to prioritize/sequence work
- Build and maintain relationships with leaders and advise and consult on active projects
- 6+ years of experience in HR project or program management, change management, portfolio management, strategy consulting, and/or business transformation
- Experience in DEI strategy and operations
- Possess subject matter fluency in DEI and across all areas of HR and people practices in order to drive influence across People Leadership
- Experience leveraging HR metrics and data to facilitate, influence and drive people and business decisions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, limited data, excellence at prioritizing, managing, and completing projects with tight deadlines
- Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $134,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.