Global Inventory Manager
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is looking for a strategic, analytical, and transformational Inventory Manager for its global supply chain team, reporting into the Sr Director, Global Supply Chain Planning & Logistics. You will own all aspects of inventory management processes, reporting and systems for our Global Supply Chain.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in rapidly evolving, high growth, global environments, with a track record of driving data & systems transformation, excellence and scalability. You are a collaborative business partner, with the ability to support, influence and drive strategic initiatives. You are data-driven, innovative, and resilient. You are a continuous learner, and thrive on your ability to solve complex problems that deliver meaningful and sustainable competitive advantage.
We are a remote first company and welcome applications from California, Texas, Oregon and Washington.
What You'll Do:
- Able to provide management and oversight to a global inventory management team
- Develop and enhance our inventory management practices and control procedures, striving for best in class
- Implement inventory management standards across our network internally and externally
- Evaluate our internal processes and those of our external partners to ensure continuity in processes and reporting and maintain a high rate of accuracy throughout our network
- Analyze global inventory position to anticipate issues, opportunities or shortages, able to make recommendations based on data and findings
- Effectively develop and present global inventory plans that support our strategies, achieve our goals / OKRs, optimize our operations and stay within our budgeted plans
- Develop KPIs to ensure we’re measuring the right data points to drive effective decision making
- Build and maintain working relationships with our partners to ensure compliance with our inventory requirements and managing principles which you will implement
- Report to leadership and cross functional teams regarding inventory levels, trends, KPIs and procedural efficiency
- Work with our Business Systems team to ensure we are integrating our ERP with key inventory management platforms (WMS’, OMS’, TMS’) across our network
- Serve as primary point of contact in regards to ERP implementation scoping for inventory related modules, set up, transactions and functions
- Plan and direct our annual physical inventory and cycle counting programs in cooperation with our FP&A and Compliance teams
- 7+ years of experience working in an inventory management related function
- Familiar with SOX compliance processes & requirements
- Experience with best in class inventory control and order management processes
- Knowledgeable of warehouse management systems and fulfillment operations
- Prior experience with NetSuite ERP platform, preferably around implementation and optimizations specific to inventory set up and transactions
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to influence business leaders and teams
- Experience utilizing Excel to manipulate large amounts of data Prior hands on experience working in a global inventory management related role
- Experience with business intelligence platforms such as PowerBi or others
- Bachelor's Degree
What We offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $65,000, plus equity and benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.