30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
As Lime continues to scale, we are hiring a Finance Manager to join our team. In this role, you will have direct visibility into a global company that is at an inflection point of growth, scale, and profitability. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and Analytics you will collaborate on helping to shape the company’s future.
This is a remote position with the preferred locations in the United States in Central or East time zone locations.
What you'll do
- Guide, coach, and mentor a small team of Financial Analysts
- Collaborate with Accounting for month end close
- Run monthly reporting and communicate to leaders the key opportunities and risks
- Partner with other finance managers to lead the corporate budgeting and the reporting process
- Regularly communicate to the business and operational teams, as well as the broader company, about Lime’s financial vision and ongoing progress against goals
- Act as a go-to source of information on global financial performance, operational KPIs and any insight therefrom
- Leverage data, business intuition, and corporate finance acumen to help manage operations and capital allocation in a highly seasonal business
- Partner with cross functional business partners to provide timely and accurate reporting
- Lead and/or partner on strategic ad-hoc analyses as dictated by business needs
- 5+ years of combined investment banking, private equity, and/or financial planning and strategy experience required
- Experience building mutually respectful working relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Quantitative mindset necessary to assess many different types of financial risk factors and the judgement to prioritize them appropriately
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment, juggling several responsibilities, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with C-Level executives
- Track record as a manager who cares deeply about the personal and professional development of people on their team
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.