Director, HR Business Partners (Remote)
5 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are seeking an HR Director to drive our company strategy by partnering closely with key leaders and their groups. In this role, you will be a critical player to support our rapidly growing organization. You will make impactful contributions on both a hands-on and strategic level, while building an environment where everyone feels welcome and part of a team. This role will work with the business to align people and strategy as we scale our business and continue to drive our mission.
You will be an instrumental leader within the HRBP team in charting strategic growth opportunities, developing new strategies to maintain a best in class workplace, and will interface directly with individuals at all levels across the organization, including our C-Team.
The ideal candidate has experience supporting Tech/Engineering, Product, or Operations teams. Additionally, you are a natural bridge-builder, team player, problem solver, and sound counselor. You enjoy supporting employees in their career journeys and have the ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments.
What you'll do:
- Provide strategic guidance and thought partnership to management and employees across a wide-range of HR matters spanning the full employee life-cycle
- Proactively translate business needs and strategies into HR solutions
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all employees to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of their professional goals and the organization's objectives
- Advise on strategic organizational design initiatives, as well as high-level, sensitive, or critical employee relations issues
- Lead and support the creation and execution of HR programs, tools, metrics and analytics
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct effective, objective investigations
- Partner with the business to drive solutions and strategy for company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., compensation review, organizational design, performance management, training, etc.)
- 8-10 years of progressively complex HR leadership experience within a rapidly growing organization
- Experience leveraging HR metrics and data to facilitate, influence and drive people and business decisions
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments
- Strategic thinker who can also execute on tactical necessities—no task is too large or too small
- Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to be transparent and direct
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to influence business partners at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required, advanced degree preferred
- PHR, GPHR, or SPHR Certification a plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $138,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.