Demand Planning Analyst - T&P (SCOP) (Remote)
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
The Supply Chain Operations Planning (SCOP) team is looking for a Demand Planning Analyst to drive the governance, analysis, and visualization of data for Lime’s global fleet maintenance assets (Tools & Parts), with a focus on our North American operations.
SCOP plays a critical role in enabling all of Lime’s global markets to achieve their operational goals by using data to plan asset purchase and facilitate resource allocation decisions, frequently interacting with operations and functional leaders across Lime.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a data savvy professional with an analytical or supply chain background to join the SCOP team and have a global impact on Lime’s business.
What You'll Do
- Analyze data and draw actionable insights to enable decision-making for Local Operations in North American markets
- Combine and prepare data from from SQL and other sources and generate analytic outputs using Tableau, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Oversee data governance on asset usage & inventory metrics, and influence cross-functional teams to improve data accuracy
- Be accountable for your own projects, proactively communicate changes in project objectives with stakeholders and assure on-time project delivery
- Become the subject matter expert on a key supply chain vertical and propose best practices to continuously improve data quality, operational efficiency and scalability
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Data science, Mathematics or Economics
- You have at least 4 years previous work experience with 2+ years working in a Business information, Insight or Data analyst role
- You have strong command of quantitative and analytical thinking, and a roll-up your sleeves, logical approach to problem solving
- You have hands-on experience working with SQL, EXCEL, Gsheet and Tableau at an advanced level
- You are looking to expand your project management, analytical and data science skill sets
- You are passionate about the ability of data to provide key insights and change a business
- You are proactive and autonomous, but thrive in a team environment, because…You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and are comfortable working with both technical and non-technical individuals
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Remote or Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements. Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $82,000, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.