CX Software and Data Manager (Remote)
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We’re looking for a Manager for CX Software and Data to shape how we think about the user's experience when reaching out to Support, while considering the repercussions on internal workflows for (up to 300) agents and the underlying data. This is a great fit if you are passionate about technology and CX to systematically solve complex problems.
This role reports to the Director of CX and can sit anywhere Lime operates globally.
What You'll Do:
- Own and drive the CX Software roadmap: provide thought leadership on Zendesk developments and identify innovations/new capabilities that meet Lime’s long-term needs
- Configure, maintain and restructure the Zendesk infrastructure for multiple BPOs, hundreds of agents, 10+ languages, different user types and business needs to ensure it is constantly optimized for our customers and internal teams
- Own all CX data, reporting and dashboards to provide actionable insights to CX and internal stakeholders
- Manage and automate the user lifecycle management workflow for all CX tools
- Identify and troubleshoot any CX software performance issues
- Serve as the liaison to Zendesk for technical issues
- Own and manage the broader Zendesk relationship to influence their roadmap and leverage all features in relation to the Lime use case
- Maintain expert-level understanding of all Zendesk features, enhancements, changes and releases
- Drive automation improvements through self service and workflow mechanisms
- Understanding of Customer Support organization and logics
- Proficiency in data analysis: ability to gather, synthesize, analyze and prioritize information to make recommendations that will improve customer experience and improve the marketplace experience
- Experience working with SQL, EXCEL, Gsheet at an advanced level
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Superb interpersonal skills with ability to clearly articulate to users and management
- Zendesk (or similar Ticketing software) advanced administration experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $82,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.