20 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking to hire a stellar CX Analyst to improve the agent experience so that it can be reflected in the user experience. In this role, you will own all of the frontline resources with the goal of empowering the team to leverage each interaction as an opportunity to connect with the user, build trust and create an emotional connection.
The right person will be exceptional at building relationships to fully understand the business need and prioritizing recommendations that contribute the most to the user experience. This is a unique career opportunity that offers incredible potential for personal and professional growth.
What You'll Do
- Own the Global CX Internal Knowledge Base for the frontlines
- Build strong connections with internal customers to ensure clarity on business requirements
- Build global internal documentation that effectively accounts for detailed local requirements as needed
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities that impact the end user experience
- Constantly streamline operations to develop solutions that allow for improved efficiency or increased productivity
- Create content (guidelines, workflows, training material) that can serve the CX frontline
- Manage L3 escalated calls and emails Maintain expert level knowledge of user requests and pain points
- Advocate for excellent User experience and influence through it
- Drive CX quality improvements through calibrations and audits as needed
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience implementing continuous improvement practices Data-driven approach
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $52,000.00 - $74,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.