Contract Recruiting Coordinator, Operations and Customer Experience
21 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are hiring a Contract Recruiting Coordinator, Operations and Customer Experience to join our Recruiting team! You will be a thought partner in the development and execution of Recruiting Coordination, Operations and Candidate experience; while providing global coordination support to the overall Recruiting team.
At Lime, the talent function is highly valued so you will have the opportunity to build foundational relationships across the business. If you have experience in fast paced environments, are comfortable juggling multiple tasks, and are looking for an opportunity to join a scrappy tech startup, this is the perfect place for you!
This is a remote position within the United States and we are accepting applications from any location where we operate in.
What you'll do:
- Primarily focused on supporting NA with scheduling interviews, creating offer letters, assisting with background check reviews, creating job postings within the ATS, and conducting reference checks, while providing a delightful customer experience
- Provide back-up support to the EMEA/APAC recruiting team as needed including creation of employment contracts
- Continuously seek out ways to improve candidate and hiring manager experience, streamline and simplify processes, identify inefficiencies, act as a problem solver that drives positive outcomes
- Collaborate with the Manager on the execution and maintenance of the recruiting operations roadmap and projects associated with, but not limited to: continuous development and evolvement of a world class customer experience, management of candidate and hiring manager communications throughout the interview process, global reporting, etc.
- Work cross functionally across lines of business on programs and initiatives to enhance the customer experience, driving positive results that support strategic initiatives
- In collaboration with the Manager and coordination team, drive the enhancement of the applicant tracking system and recruitment tools including, but not limited to: best practices, data hygiene, simplifying processes, reporting metrics, etc.
- Recruitment support when time permits and as needed, including but not limited to: reviewing inbound applicant flow, initial outreach to candidates, etc.
- 2 years of recruiting coordination or executive administrative experience, 4 years of work experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with a degree of independence while partnering closely with team members and hiring organizations
- Eloquent, professional, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- Strong character for solving in the moment problems in a professional, friendly demeanor
- Understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to best optimize for efficiency and quality
- Ability and eagerness to learn new recruiting tools and software
- Experience with Lever, Tableau, Excel and Google suite products preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.