13 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for someone with broad-based compensation experience who can administer compensation programs, improve processes, and upgrade our tools and offerings. This role will help ensure our people are paid competitively and equitably, and will communicate our strategy by providing impactful analyses and meaningful insights to our HR partners and business managers.
What you'll do:
- Enhance and maintain our global compensation philosophy by continuous review of our salary structure, leveling systems and other comp related initiatives
- Lead our compensation benchmarking; review and refresh our global salary and equity grant ranges to ensure competitiveness and internal equity
- Project manage compensation programs, including annual salary and promotion review, equity planning, and bonus programs
- Manage analytics including modeling, budgeting, and ad hoc reporting
- Create and improve compensation processes and tools for efficient, informed, data-based decision making
- Propose strategies based on industry trends and best practices
- Manage job architecture, aligning roles with appropriate level and org structures
- Act as a trusted advisor to HRBPs, Recruiting, and Business leaders
- Partner with HRIS in ensuring accuracy of data with compensation processes
- 3+ years of Compensation experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of excel and google sheets
- Deep understanding of survey data; Radford survey experience a plus
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy, excellent problem solving, analytical, budgeting, and research skills
- Proven organizational skills, including balancing multiple responsibilities, and effectively meeting deadlines
- Experience with effectively communicating and influencing stakeholders at all levels with a high level of responsiveness
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Sheets and Google Apps Script
- Well-versed understanding of equity comp such as stock options and RSUs
- Experience with M&A, IPO, change of control events
- Familiarity with HRIS (preferably Workday)
Nice to have:
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $76,000.00 - $109,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.