Business Information Systems : Enterprise Architect
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Lime is hiring an Enterprise Integration Architect, Business Information Systems (BIS), to join our team within the Finance organization. In this role, you will work to improve Lime’s BIS efficiency and organizational structure by building or improving the IT infrastructure, transforming and automating data between boundary systems and building a team under you to support integration automation and support. This includes creating and implementing clear strategy and direction on how to integrate business’ current information programs and applications to increase productivity and structure in the workplace. Some of the applications to integrate include NetSuite, Coupa, Workday, Oracle Financial Hub, Anaplan and other similar SaaS applications. You will be responsible for driving the strategy on how these applications and other boundary systems are designed and used, while collaborating with the Senior Leadership team at LIme and our implementation partners.
What You'll Do
- Develop and Implement cloud migration, modernization, and multi-cloud acumen to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that solve business problems at scale (millions of highly complex transactions per day) and accelerate the adoption of integration services.
- Serve as a technical expert in BIS IT infrastructure, supporting with complex commercial and technical challenges
- Lead cross-functional, cross-organization initiatives that drive thought leadership on multi-SaaS environment
- Broad technology experience across cloud architecture, applications development, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, cloud migrations, and IT transformations.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, develop actionable tactical plans quickly, up-level the insights to strategy.
- Demonstrated ability as a "trusted advisor" to customers. Able to facilitate relationships with senior technical executives, as well as easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT operations staff, and system architects.
- Review and evaluate existing systems architectures and software products to identify cloud platforming and refactoring opportunities
- Reviews and provides input to the development of IT standards.
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of relevant IT experience in middleware software development, application implementation/support or infrastructure implementation/support
- Working knowledge of all components of typical solutions found in a large/enterprise IT environment
- Experience defining and implementing technical solutions using customer defined objectives
- Experience translating business needs into technical requirements
- Experience applying multiple solutions to business problems
- SB:Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests in a complex and fast-paced environment; Strong analytical, prioritization, and solving skills
- Working in companies who have mobile app platform as their core end user product
- Experience integrating SaaS applications such as NetSuite, Coupa, Oracle Financial Hub, Workday, Anaplan with back end and front end database tools - Snowflake, tableau
- SOX compliance
- People Management and Project management abilitiesIT strategic development skills
- Understanding and performing operational tasks
- 5+ years experience in Boomi/ Low-Code no code middleware
The anticipated salary range for this position is $150,000.00 - $220,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.