This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
30+ days ago
The Lime Accounting team is adding an Accounting Manager to help in revolutionizing micro-mobility! If you are excited about being part of a growing scrappy tech startup and are looking for a position where your work will make a huge impact, then Lime is the place for you!
We are looking for an Accounting professional who is excited about learning the micro-mobility business while building cross-functional relationships to help improve processes as we continue to grow and scale our operations. In this role, you will report into the Global Corporate Controller and will help manage various projects for the Accounting organization. Some of these exciting projects include designing processes and procedures to account for our partnerships, new products, and new modes of vehicles. You will also play a key role in the monthly close process and our external audits.
Do you have 6+ years of accounting experience and knowledge of US GAAP? Are you a self-starter, naturally organized, have excellent communication skills and a project management mindset?
Preferred locations for this position are in the Central and East Coast Time Zones.
What you'll do:
- Be the Accounting team’s primary contact on special projects within the accounting organization
- Manage special projects in partnership with Business Development, Product, Data Engineering, Tax, FP&A, Operations, Logistic, and Legal teams
- Research, analyze, design, develop and document new or improve existing financial processes to aid business operations
- Participate in the global accounting close and manage assigned accounting areas through preparation of accounting entries, reconciliations, and analysis of monthly results, trends, and variances for management and external reporting
- Establish and maintain effective SOX internal controls over financial reporting
- Partner with the global Accounting team in various areas including statutory compliance, VAT, property, and other taxes
- Work with the Technical Accounting team to develop and document process flows and procedures to operationalize, implement new and/or relevant US and international accounting standards to aid global operations and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/Chartered Accountant or equivalent a plus
- 6+ years of professional accounting experience with knowledge of US GAAP required
- Big 4 accounting firm and relevant industry experience a plus
- Accounting experience in technology, transportation, manufacturing a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and flexible team player
- Strong project management skills; ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and manage projects and cross-functional teams
- Ability and flexibility to interact and partner effectively with all departments and levels throughout our organization, across multiple time zones
- Experience in a high growth international environment
- Experience using an ERP (e.g., SAP, Oracle, or NetSuite)
- Proficiency with Excel, and other financial systems and software
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be done in Colorado.