Senior Manager of Data Policy and Strategy
20 days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric, and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters, and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
Lime is looking for a skilled strategic policy leader to join our Data Policy and Strategy team. As the leading platform for micromobility, Lime has a unique opportunity to gather insights from our riders and their travel activity to advance global understanding about the use and impacts of our vehicles in cities. Your mission is to assist the Data Policy and Strategy team in its research efforts, with the aim of demonstrating the benefits of Lime’s affordable, low-carbon mobility offerings to cities.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Lime’s Data Policy and Strategy team to develop an understanding of key policy and research questions related to Lime’s business
- Support regional government relations team in organising and using data to provide a powerful advocacy tool for the expansion of our services to cities
- Create compelling visualisations and dashboards of Lime data to impactfully communicate key insights
- Analyse transportation activity data generated by users on the Lime platform, alongside other publicly available datasets, to interpret relevant insights about Lime ridership patterns and their effects on key environmental, economic, mobility, and infrastructure considerations.
- 5-7 years of work experience in transportation consulting, academic research, or other technical positions
- Bachelor’s degree in urban or transportation planning, civil engineering, geography, economics, statistics, or other technical degree
- Passion for Lime’s mission and products and improving urban transportation
- Technical command of SQL and Excel/Google Sheets
- Technical command of GIS and other common geospatial and transportation data analysis tools
- Experience with a data manipulation language, such as Python
- Experience working with cities and departments of transportation
- Experience with a data visualisation software such as Tableau (preferred)
- Experience with reproducible reporting tools, such as Jupyter or RMarkdown (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Hybrid remote working policy
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.