Operations Associate, SwapStations
26 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial, data-driven individual to join our Paris Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business growth in Paris, including the launch of important new products aimed at both strengthening our offering to our cities and riders, and improving our business efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead our new partner acquisition efforts, from deal sourcing through deal execution.
- Manage our fleet of SwapStations, across both installation and day-to-day operations.
- Capture feedback from merchants and riders, with a focus on ensuring customer success.
- Engage cross-functional teams to surface product challenges and drive solutions.
- Own partner relationship management in day-to-day operations, including partner payments.
- Create and maintain documentation necessary to capture learnings and scale them globally.
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence.
- Produce ad-hoc analyses to inform business decisions.
- Support local operations as needed and work to integrate yourself as a member of the team.
- B.A/B.S required
- 2+ years of success working in a team of sales, operations, finance, or business professionals, or equivalent role, ideally in a startup or other fast-changing environment.
- Sales and marketing background, with experience crafting a targeted sales campaign for new products and driving it to execution.
- Excellent communicator capable of working across a large organization, and liaising with cross-functional teams and potential partners.
- Strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement.
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgment in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments.
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools.
- Analytical mindset, data-driven by nature, proficient in Excel and Google Sheets Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.