Operations Associate, Paris
30 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
The Paris local operations team are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Paris Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business growth in Paris, France, including important markets by participating in various supply-related projects.
What You'll Do:
- Supervision of Lime's daily operations, reviewing and monitoring KPIs.
- Participate in fleet and supply management.
- Participate in cross-functional and city success projects.
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence.
- Be involved in on-field testing and reporting back to our engineering and product teams on issues and improvement opportunities.
- Be involved in cost management efforts.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and supervision of the ground team.
- As a stakeholder, you actively participate in maintaining good relations between customers, the city, employees, and management.
- 1-2 years experience in an operations or logistics role or relevant internship.
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges Lime may face.
- Bilingual in both French and English.
- Graduate of an accredited business or engineering school.
- The ability to navigate and decode data and proficient in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Excellent communication skills and natural leadership capabilities.
- Organised individual who can work independently with tight deadlines in a multicultural environment.
- Past experience in a startup, investment banking, consulting, or other demanding fields is an advantage.
- People management experience is an advantage.
- SQL or python experience is an advantage.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.