Government relations, Paris - Internship (six months)
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are hiring an intern for a period of 6 months to support our Government Relations (GR) team in the preparation of the upcoming call for tenders of the city of Paris for shared e-scooters. You will partner with the European GR team and with the local business stakeholders (operations, communications, HR etc). This is a Paris based offer.
What You'll Do:
- Support the French government relations team in their day to day tasks
- Identify, engage and partner with Parisian stakeholders to advance critical business projects, which will enable Lime to best serves the city’s sustainable mobility goals
- Contribute to the drafting of tender applications
- Support on the rolling out of campaigns, organize events and take care of communicating with Lime’s key partners and stakeholders
- Digest data and draft data reports to highlight the positive impact of Lime’s service on the overall transportation scene in Paris
- Help advance Lime’s corporate and social responsibility (CSR)
- Bac +4 minimum in political science, public affairs, management/business, international relations, or similar
- Exceptional writing and synthesis skills
- Bias for action and getting things done
- Ability to adapt to different communication styles, to work calmly and efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced, environment to produce quality work
- Process-oriented with very strong organizational skills and the ability to define and manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Interest in local politics and in how tech can contribute to general interest goals
- Fluency in both French and English (writing and speaking)
- A good handle on Google’s G-Suite tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
What we offer:
- Play a direct role in making highly visible impacts with the transformation of urban transportation and reducing carbon emissions
- Significant access to meet, work with, and learn from technical experts within Lime that lead the micromobility industry
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.