French Content Specialist
25 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. As we tackle this ambition, we seek a French content specialist for a 3-month contract, with the potential to extend to a longer-term role. This person will report to our Communications Manager, France, and will write and create marketing content that is engaging, informative, and inspirational, helping us build a mission-driven brand that riders and cities love.
If you’re a creative writer who also loves developing digital content for social media, if you’re the friend that everyone asks about what’s happening in culture, we want to speak to you!
What You’ll Do:
- Write and customize rider communications (email, push, in-app messages), ensuring local language and cultural nuance as well as applying our brand tone, style, structure, and voice to all copy and content.
- Develop French style and brand guide.
- Adapt and localize paid media, including paid social, for various initiatives.
- Attend local events, capture, and create content, such as video reels, and TikToks, for global social channels.
- Proactively identify social media trends in France to consider bringing to our global social channels.
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting and content development, ideally with a DTC or lifestyle brand.
- Native French speaker and writer, fluent in English; If you speak and write in multiple languages, even better.
- Collaborative, creative, and detail-orientedDemonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- High-energy, confident, driven, and able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for photo curation, design, and sourcing relevant and engaging content.
- Comfortable creating TikTok videos behind and in front of the camera.
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Photoshop & Premiere.
- Maintain cool and humor in times of stress.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Remote or Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.