30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for Mechanics to maintain our fleet of shared vehicles. This role is ideal for mechanically-inclined operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences. Teamwork is at the heart of our operation, as mechanics work together to identify critical parts of our product lines that can be improved and ensure the safe working condition of our fleet.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure operational compliance and safety of all electric vehicles
- Perform a variety repairs from basic maintenance to complex electronic part replacement
- Maintain and abide by safety and hygiene standards within the warehouse
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles by efficiently completing tasks assigned
- Identify issues and find creative solutions to overcome obstacles
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent basis
- Some experience as a mechanic in the automotive/transportation industry preferred
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs / 30kg on a frequent basis required
- Ability to operate a mobile device including having knowledge of in app-based workflows. iOS experience preferred
- Good communicator with the ability to read and follow instructions
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.