Subscriptions and Loyalty Team Lead
New York City, NY, United States
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a Strategy and Operations Team Lead to join our Rider Growth team as part of our broader Central Operations organization. Our Rider Growth team is focused on driving various strategic initiatives to help boost the overall growth of the business.
You will work closely with our product team on new product rollout strategies, help to facilitate the collaboration and implementation between centralized headquarter initiatives with decentralized local operations globally, and drive brand new strategic projects from start to finish. This covers a wide range of activities, from innovating new subscription and loyalty products for our riders to experimenting with pass promotions and pricing, to building out a full-fledged subscriber acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate is a strategic and data-driven problem solver, eager learner, and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micromobility today.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a global team focused on driving growth by building new subscription and loyalty levers Actively manage a portfolio of existing levers for markets all around the world.
- Evaluate existing product ROIs to inform future product roadmap.
- Develop launch strategies and business proposals to help guide local markets to tackle critical problems.
- Complete complex analyses to determine pricing strategy, product positioning, and effective growth levers.
- Partner with other cross-functional leaders throughout the organization to ensure a coordinated approach to strategy and execution.
- Utilize deep product knowledge to serve as the operation team subject matter expert for the entire suite of loyalty products.
- 4+ years of experience in banking, consulting, bizops, strategy, operations, technology, or related experience; high-growth or direct subscription business experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team leadership role.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, including expertise in Excel/sheets; some proficiency in SQL preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience in helping companies identify strategic improvements in their core business, and in implementing those improvements.
- Exceptional attention to detailBachelor’s Degree.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.