This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
First Ride Associate, East Bronx
New York City, NY, United States
30+ days ago
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a First Ride Safety Instructor with a passion for being a safety warrior to teach, inspire, and advocate for riding safely. You will lead recurring sessions to Scooter riders on best practices for staying safe. The sessions will exist in two parts: a basic overview of road safety and instruction, followed by practical exercises on a moped. As a Safety Instructor, you will be a role model for participants and an ambassador for Lime.
What You'll Do
- You will lead recurring safety sessions for our riders
- Inspire riders. Build excitement and galvanize riders to become advocates for micromobility options
- Share information. Provide information to local leadership about the number of people who attended, any issues, and suggest areas of improvement
- Communicate to riders and outside stakeholders the future of mobility
- Educate riders on Lime’s low income and accessibility offerings
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe event
- Experience teaching or instructing
- Able to communicate effectively and comfortable leading small groups
- Technical knowledge of the Lime rider app and how to navigate the app
- Understanding of Lime scooters and comfortable operating them
- Flexible availability as classes may vary in times and dates (available evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Self-motivated and high energy to inspire excitement about riding Lime
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This role will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.