Associate Creative Director
New York City, NY, United States
1 day ago
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to create a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. As we tackle this ambition, we seek an Associate Creative Director to join the Global Communications & Brand team to continue building a mission-driven brand that riders and cities love. This role reports to the Global Head of Communications & Brand.
We are a remote first organization; however, our location preferences are New York City or other Eastern Time zone locations.
What you'll do:
- Lead and develop creative campaigns and assets from concept to execution
- Build, evolve and ensure a consistent and inclusive Lime brand voice through social, photography, videography, graphic design, motion graphics, website, hardware, app and OOH
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners in Product and Policy to implement strategy and processes, make recommendations on creative and design, and oversee development of assets on time and on budget
- Scope projects and forecast resourcing needs with key stakeholders to prioritize and maximize resources, communicating needs and trade-offs when appropriate
- Oversee and effectively manage agencies, makers, creators or consultants to amplify Lime’s brand
- Mentor and develop creative talent through relevant culture inspiration, design reviews, individual coaching, and ongoing learning opportunities
- 10+ years experience, preferably in a high-growth, start-up or agency environment
- Proactive, high-energy player coach who leads and inspires teams as well as does the work
- Hunger to continue building a high-talent, low-ego, problem-solving team that influences diplomatically and naturally across functions
- Proven experience developing programs that hit KPIs, being creative and resourceful with budget and resources
- Ability to create order, brand consistency and plans with a clear vision without always having an established path at the outset
- Willingness to jump in and problem-solve when the brief is incomplete, knowing when to be flexible and when to redirect
- Maintain cool and humor in times of stress
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.