Warehouse Lead, Milan
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
What you'll do
- Daily shift planning and workstation allocation
- Managing Quality processes in the warehouse
- Inventory management and forecasting
- Leading a team of mechanics and managing performance
- Managing communication and reporting with senior stakeholders
- Leading daily, weekly and monthly performance reporting
- Managerial experience of at least 5+ years in a technical environment and proven management of teams of 15+ people;
- Ability to understand general mechanical and electronic principles;
- Ability to perform general repairs on Scooters and E-Bikes to demonstrate Standard Operative Procedures to Senior and Lead mechanics;
- Experience in reporting activities as well as demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and process data reports;
- Proficiency in Google suite
- To be a successful potential IWH Manager it is imperative to possess solid soft skills set
- Ability to manage conflict and successfully defuse potential inter-personal conflict crises;
- Clear and effective communicator adept at transferring information and direction in a clear, direct, and timely manner
- Being a leader without being a boss. The successful candidate will demonstrate, support, and correct with a spirit that is always constructive and has a pedagogical role in the professional and human growth of the mechanic.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.