Operations Associate, Milan
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Italian Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business in Milan, Italy, and evaluate potential growth opportunities in other markets.
What You'll Do:
- Supervision of Lime's daily operations
- Participate in cross-functional and city success projects to optimise our operations
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence
- Be involved in on-field testing and reporting back to our engineering and product teams on issues and improvement opportunities
- Be involved in cost management efforts
- Market assessment and competitive intelligence to drive business decisions
- As a stakeholder, you actively participate in maintaining good relations between customers, the city, employees, and management
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges for Lime
- Proficiency in both Italian and English
- Graduate from a top business or engineering school
- Can-do attitude, no task is below you
- Ability to navigate and decode data
- Proficient in Excel and Google SheetsExcellent communication skills
- Natural leadership capabilities
- Well-organised individual who can work independently with tight deadlines in a multicultural environment
- Past experience in a startup, investment banking, consulting, or leading role in operations is a great advantage
- Some experience managing a team is an advantageSQL or python experience is an advantage
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Hybrid remote working policy
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.