Brand Marketing Public Relations Associate (Remote)
13 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to create a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. As we tackle this ambition, we seek a Brand Marketing Public Relations Associate to join the Global Communications & Brand team to manage local and regional PR and marketing across the ANZ market. You will help to build awareness of the Lime brand and strengthen Lime’s reputation among riders, city policymakers and key opinion formers in ANZ (Australia & New Zealand). This role reports to the Communications Lead, North America and APAC who sits in the United States.
This is a remote position; however, the candidate must reside in Australia.
What you’ll do
- Create and implement public relations and marketing strategies and tactics that grow Lime’s brand awareness and improve brand perception in the region
- Support the global brand and comms team by localizing integrated communications and brand campaigns in the ANZ region across earned media, offline, paid and owned channels, ensuring they support global goals and local needs
- Manage public relations presence across the ANZ region, building impactful relationships with members of the media and earning Lime consistent coverage via proactive initiatives and outreach
- Project manage the localization and adaptation of global campaigns to be on-brand, on-time and on-budget in ANZ
- Work hand in hand with our local Operations and Government Relations team to ensure our public relations and marketing efforts support our ambitious goals to be the leading shared electric vehicles provider in the region
- Help plan and staff PR and marketing events with our Government Relations and Operations teams that build brand awareness and garner positive media coverage
- Track KPIs and analyze results of launched initiatives and implement operational improvements
- 2-3 years experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns and public relations strategies within an agency or DTC highly matrixed global organization required
- Experienced in developing and executing marketing campaigns that will be localized within the ANZ market with the ability to measure the results of the campaigns and find creative solutions to continue to build our presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently and influence stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Ability to establish relationships with local media highly preferred
- Proven experience securing consumer, business and trade articles with the passion to grow within the public relations space
- Ability to consistently come up with creative ideas, strategies, and initiatives to proactively pitch media and generate positive stories across a wide range of topics in multiple cities and countries
- Strong writer and storyteller who can write creatively across earned media, offline, paid and owned channels
- Must have high energy with the ability to maintain a cool demeanor in times of stress, enthusiasm for the Lime brand, and excitement to work for a growing industry leader. Able to seamlessly build trusted relationships across all levels
- Hungry with a thirst for knowledge, and are always on top of current marketing trends, cultural happenings, and innovation to ensure relevancy in your work
- Possess an understanding of how to both maintain consistency of global messaging while tailoring communications to account for cultural nuances
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.