Supply Chain Operations Planning Program Manager, Batteries
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
The Supply Chain Operations Planning (SCOP) team plays a critical role in enabling our global operations team to achieve growth by leading Lime’s overall asset management responsibilities, from demand forecasting to supply strategies. We partner closely with Local Operations and Data teams to evolve our demand forecasting of vehicles, batteries and spare parts needs. Working closely with Hardware, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Finance, this team drives the overall inventory management, allocation, and ordering strategies for Lime. Being data-driven and highly cross-functional ensures we make the right resource allocation decisions in a highly complex supply chain environment. This team sits within Strategy and Planning, and frequently interfaces with management and functional leaders across lime to drive critical business decisions.
We are looking for a Program Manager who is passionate about solving new problems in a rapidly evolving industry. This role will lead all aspects of our battery supply planning. This includes owning the demand/supply model to optimize our inventory to match the demand from local markets. You’ll be working with local teams to ensure plans are achievable and aligned with their growth projections. In addition, you’ll collaborate with Supply Chain focused teams (Logistics, Production, Procurement) which requires strong collaboration and a willingness to dive deep into the complexities of supply chain processes and planning. You’ll lead and support projects that improve our overall battery management and asset efficiency.
What You'll Do:
- Use data to build strategic planning models to determine how to best allocate batteries and charging infrastructure to markets across the world and support market growth and company objectives
- Work with the Hardware team to influence product development decisions and incorporate that information in our order recommendation process
- Work with the Supply Chain team to shape our supply strategy to make sure commercial agreements suit the needs of our markets
- Collaborate with the Product/Data team to automate processes and create dashboards that act as a source of truth for the company
- Oversee inventory reporting and collaborate with cross functional partners to ensure data accuracy and derive actionable insights to improve asset efficiency
- Establish and improve processes that help Supply Chain Operations Planning towards the goal of information transparency, accurate forecasting
- Use your business judgement to make critical trade-off decisions across various stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, strategy and operations, or related experience; 2+ years of Supply Chain and Logistics Management experience a plus
- Strong business judgment, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- A strong bias for using data to support decision making and establish priorities/strategies; ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights for a range of stakeholders
- Exceptional Excel/Google Sheets/data management skills, plus writing code in SQL to turn dynamic datasets into actionable insights
- Experience executing multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Self-driven with ownership mindset. Adaptive to multi-culture environment
- Ability to be autonomous with great time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.