5 days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric, and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters, and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
As Lime’s Procurement Specialist you will be part of our global procurement team. You will work on gathering and preparing documents like quotes, proposals, contracts, and purchase terms and conditions from suppliers and work closely with the other members of the procurement team in order to support our local operations. The Procurement Specialist will carefully monitor our suppliers and contracts, will record their performance, and work on cross-functional projects.
What You'll Do:
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal project managers regarding updates and details of goods/services.
- Create purchase orders and follow the process from order to delivery.
- Analyse invoices to ensure the accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor MRO inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favourable to the company.
- Work closely with the various operational teams to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business administration or related field.
- Experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar position, ideally in (cross border) procurement.
- Excellent team player with good communication skills.
- A person with a hands-on approach, quick to react, and autonomous.
- Excellent communication skills: spoken and written language.
- Proficient in English.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.