This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Operations Associate, Spain
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Spanish Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business growth in the South of Spain, including important markets such as Seville, Málaga or Granada, participating in various supply-related projects. Working directly with the Local and Regional Market teams, you will get a front-row seat in one of the most exciting and fast growing startups of 2021.
What You'll Do:
- Operations Excellence. Own the fleet health and demand generation. Build and maintain a highly efficient operation in your market
- Drive results. Work with the Operations Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your markets. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimise processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Fleet management Optimization. Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence In-warehouse & out of warehouse. Optimize service area, hotspots and deployment strategies. identify areas of improvement in the operations. Gather facts and data that will help enhance performance
- Cost Management. Keep control of key cost buckets to ensure strong financial business performance. Be involved in cost management efforts collecting data to track labour costs across multiple markets
- People management. Participate in the hiring, training and supervision of the ground team. Leading the local operations team
- Market Expansion. Closely collaborate with the Operations and Government Relations leaders on market expansion in the region. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime.
- Bilingual Spanish and EnglishExcellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Experience in people management
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working within a large organisation while liaising with external partners as needed
- Analytical mindset: You use data to understand rider behaviour and accurately deploy bikes to serve user needs and have a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
- Ability to multi-task, act with a sense of urgency and be flexible in managing changing priorities
- This role will be primarily based in Seville, Spain. There should also be a willingness to travel throughout Spain as required
- Experience in a similar industry preferred; past experience in a startup or other demanding field
- Can-do attitude, no task is below you
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals across Europe
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Ability to travel and learn from other markets
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.