This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Operations Associate - Madrid
14 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for an analytical, forward-thinking, people-first leader who can help lead the Lime Logistics Partner Program in Iberia across multiple markets (Spain + Portugal) being responsible for their performance annually. You will manage the overall performance of the OOW operations, being responsible for the fleet health and process execution, being a strong partner to operation managers and the General manager for the region.
Logistics Partners (LPs) are registered companies that work with Lime to help manage our fleet out in the field. In markets where we operate vehicles with swappable batteries, our Logistics Partners help locate vehicles with low batteries and swap in fully charged batteries that they collect from our warehouse. Our Logistics Partners can also help retrieve broken vehicles to our warehouse so they can be repaired and relocate vehicles to popular areas.
What you'll do:
- Research and identify leads that could turn into a successful partnership for existing and new markets being able to source logistic partners from different channels and being data-driven to size the needs for different markets. Prepare trackers to optimize processes, timelines, and lead generation to conversion flow.
- Once the partnership is established, coordinate and assist the logistics partners with onboarding and training processes turning them into great partners. Support them in their live operations and be able to juggle between short-term and long-term views.
- Keep control of key cost buckets to ensure strong financial business performance. Be involved in cost management efforts collecting data to track labor costs across multiple markets. Support logistic partners in building their business plan and support them in doing the right investment in a timely manner to support Lime plans.
- Support in tracking and reporting upcoming market launches and logistic partners' requirements.
- Own the fleet health and demand generation, you will be responsible for logistic partners' performance, retention & utilization metrics.
- Build best practices, SOPs, and documentation to help local teams monitor KPIs, understand actionable areas for improvement, and execute.
- Collect feedback from local teams on processes and products they need to improve their operations.
- Work from the Lime Warehouse, integrated with the local team, based in Madrid.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English and Portuguese is an advantage.
- 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced operational environment.
- You will have experience working in a cross-functional role, with the ability to coordinate between Local and Regional Operation teams.
- Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a strong multi-tasker and be a high-energy person, who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work the long hours when needed.
- You will have experience owning and leading projects. You will be passionate about Lime's customers and serving the community and ensure our local operations are continuously going above and beyond our customer's needs.
- Natural and autonomous leadership skills, people management experience is an advantage.
- A valid driver's license and driving history is required for this role. You will be required to travel across the Iberia markets Madrid, Sevilla, and Lisbon.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Remote or Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.