Human Resources Business Partner
27 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Lime is hiring a Human Resources Business Partner to join our EMEA HR team! In this role, you will report to the manager of the European Human Resources team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced changing environment. You are an in-the-moment problem solver and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future.
We are a remote-first company and for many roles, we welcome applications from anywhere in Spain.
What you'll do:
- Be the first point of contact to managers within a defined scope located across our western Europe region.
- Provide strategic guidance to leadership and employees across a wide range of HR matters spanning the full employee life cycle.
- Serve as a thought partner to the business and within the People team on a variety of strategies and programs including performance management, succession planning, talent reviews, employment law, analytics, etc.
- Collaborate across the People team to identify and manage local impacts to people solutions and to define specific local needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with leaders across the region to continually build the Lime culture and retention.
- Last but not least, you will be an active member of our dynamic EMEA Human Resources team.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner, HR Generalist, or similar. More importantly, you are a Human Resources professional with a wish to learn.
- If you have international experience, this would be an advantage.
- You are detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- You are personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances.
- Being fluent in Spanish and English is essential
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.