This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
City Operations Manager
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for a City Operations Manager to join our Regional team covering Western Europe, LATAM and APAC. In this role, you will own and lead the city expansion product roadmap and will partner closely with the local policy team in order to achieve our growth targets for the future. In this role you will need to partner with the policy team and the product team in order to prioritise the city operations needs and afford world class operations alternatives for the city communities.
The success of the City operations program is critical to scaling micro mobility solutions while hitting operational and financial goals. The ideal candidate is an analytical, strategic and creative problem solver, eager learner, and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micro mobility today.
What You'll Do:
- Define and coordinate the city expansion strategy for the region
- Playbook our go-to-market growth strategy for market launch and re-launch as we bring both new and existing transportation modes to cities
- Identify the local product needs and push for their prioritisation in the global product roadmap
- Lead strategic initiatives around mobility as a service (Maas), transit integrations, accessibility, and localisation, using internal and external data sources
- Proactively suggest change and ideas to engage with local communities
- Be a key partner to the local policy teams in order to achieve their long term goals
- Take ownership of new programs, processes, or pilots impacting our Operations, and become an internal champion to cross-functional partners
- Report the learnings to the region/company top management and suggest out of the box approaches to solves the issues encountered
- Advocate and instil an ownership culture within the organisation
- Member of the Regional Leadership team
- 5+ years of professional work experience in related fields (strategy consulting, investment banking, operations, project management in tech firms, etc.).
- Previous experience in scale up working with cross functional teams is a plus
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Previous experience operating a regulated marketplace is a plus.
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep measurable insights, modelling, and sophisticated test plan design and analysis; SQL experience is a must have, Python is a plus
- Strong collaboration and partner management skills - building deep, trust-based relationships with key stakeholders
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders in a constantly evolving, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.