This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Los Angeles, CA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's Recruiting team is growing and we are hiring a remote Recruiting Coordinator to support our team! In this role, you will collaborate with the Recruiting team by scheduling interviews across the globe, creating offer letters/contracts, and working on exciting projects to continuously enhance the candidate, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
At Lime, the talent function is highly valued so you will have the opportunity to build foundational relationships across the business. If you have experience in fast paced environments, are comfortable juggling multiple tasks, and are looking for an opportunity to join a scrappy tech startup, this is the perfect place for you!
What you'll do:
- Accurately schedule onsite, video, phone interviews
- Create offer letters and contracts
- Conduct reference checks
- Maintain the applicant tracking system
- Review inbound applicant flow when needed within the applicant tracking system
- Special projects as needed
- 4+ years experience in an administrative support position within a corporate environment managing complex calendars
- Previous experience as a Recruiting Coordinator highly preferred
- Strong organization skills with the ability to keep calm when unexpected issues arise
- Self starter with the ability to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Lever (ATS) highly preferred
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed in Colorado