Operations Coordinator - LA
Los Angeles, CA, United States
5 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team, being the hyperlocal presence within your community. As a local leader responsible for fleet health, you will lead a team of specialists to drive performance in your region. You will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving process execution and efficiency through data-based decisions. Additional duties include coaching and mentoring the team and building a strong team culture.
You will be at the forefront of our strategy to transform urban commuting and help people get where they need to go!
Veterans warmly welcome and encouraged to apply
What You'll Do:
- Hire and supervise an operations team to help manage your local market(s)
- Train, measure, set targets, and manage the overall team performance based on guidance from the Operations Manager
- Utilize our data (customer input, supply/demand, and on the ground experiences) to identify opportunities and how we can improve our business
- Supervise the completion of various local tasks as they’re assigned, including resolution of potential urgent crises for daily infrastructure operations
- Assist with local operations (deployments and retrievals) when necessary
- Regularly communicate business updates with the Operations Manager
- Use your discretion and independent judgment to help drive the business
- At least 1 - 2 years working in a fast-paced operations environment
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges Lime may face there
- Leadership - A natural leader who always strives for excellence, calling out the little details when things aren’t executed correctly with an ability to motivate your team
- Pure hustle - Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a strong multi-tasker and be a high-energy person, who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pull the long hours when needed
- Owner mentality - You own the local market experience, being customer obsessed in serving your community and ensuring our local operations are continuously changing to best meet the hyperlocal needs
- Valid driver license and acceptable Driving Record
- Natural and autonomous leadership skills, people management experience is a plus
The anticipated salary range for this position is $69,000.00 - $89,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.