Trust and Safety Associate
London, United Kingdom
13 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are recruiting for a Trust and Safety Associate with a passion for improving systems, handles tough situations, and thrives in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences. As a leader responsible for ensuring our riders, employees, and entire urban community stays safe, you will support our Rider Safety and Analytics team. You will be an integral part of investigating accidents and preparing succinct and detailed reports for each safety incident.
This is a remote position within United Kingdom, Ireland or Europe (preferably London or Paris).
What You'll Do:
- Monitor the Lime Safety Portal for new incidents that require immediate action and escalation.
- Investigate customer incidents by gathering and analyzing data and collaborating with stakeholders.
- Interacting, collaborating and communicating with all subject matter experts across and within the Lime to improve customer safety.
- Analyze and complete data reporting requests.
- Assist in building processes in an efficient and intelligent way.
- Collaborate across different teams to improve rider safety, using a data driven approach.
- 2-4 years as an operations, trust and safety, customer support or business analyst, or equivalent role.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills.
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgment in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments.
- Excellent at improving feedback loops to prevent future problems.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks\Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement.
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools.
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the drive to learn new skills and grow with the role.
- Comfortable with using spreadsheets (analyzing, finding patterns, and visualizing data).
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time, meeting establish deadlines.
- Fluency in speaking and writing in the English language.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.