CRM Specialist, Growth Marketing
London, United Kingdom
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with passion for CRM & micromobility.
You will be joining our Global Growth marketing team, in charge of executing all CRM campaigns in 200+ cities across 5 continents. You will be working closely with the Growth marketing managers and the Growth Marketing Lead to successfully execute engaging and efficient Rider campaigns. For this role we are open for various locations in Europe.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for the day-to-day production of multi-channel campaigns ensuring they are delivered timely to the highest standard.
- Implementation and improvement of processes to make the creation and deployment of communications more efficient and automated.
- Support Growth Marketing Managers in developing and analyzing ‘test and learn’ strategies to optimize effectiveness.
- Use analytics to identify opportunities, forecast performance, and measure results.
- Guard and enhance Lime’s brand in all rider touchpoints.
- 1+ years of experience in delivering multi-channel data-driven campaigns using marketing automation tools (Braze preferred).
- Technical CRM tool understanding. Basic - intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS. Braze and Liquid knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders and write copy.
- Excellent organizational skills, and strong attention to detail. The ability to follow processes is key to ensure activity is delivered on-time, and error free.
- Track record of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working across cultures and time zones in a remote environment.
- Great at working cross-functionally with local GMs, brand, government relations and others.
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.