Supplier Quality Engineer
30+ days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is hiring a Supplier Quality Engineer to join our team in Shenzhen, China! In this role, you will follow the new product introduction process to validate the stable production means (man, material, tooling & process, machine…) matching between product design and process design, in order to ensure the stability, capability, and efficiency in mass production.
What You'll Do
- Follow up the new product introduction process
- Manage ECN
- Lead trial run & pilot run to ensure the product and process stability, capability & production efficiency.
- Problem solving from NPI stage to mass production
- Control plan building
- Support the supplier sourcing
- Manage & improve the suppliers’ quality performance
- Audit the supplier quality for continuous improvement
- Project management
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience in SQE. with NPI management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ industrial Engineering, Masters a preference
- Proficient in understanding the integration product development flow
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of internal staff and vendors
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is strongly preferred
- Ability to detect the potential risk on the field
- Ability to solve the problem toward the root cause
- Conviction communication with data & fact
- Familiar with PPAP, APQP and control plan
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.