Scooter Technician - Kelowna
3 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for Mechanics to join our team and help maintain our fleet of shared electric vehicles. As a mechanic, you will work in a team to identify critical parts of our product lines to improve and ensure the safe operating condition of our fleet.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure operational compliance and safety of all electric vehicles
- Perform a variety repairs from basic maintenance to complex electronic part replacement
- Maintain and abide by safety and hygiene standards within the warehouse
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles by efficiently completing tasks assigned
- Identify issues and find creative solutions to overcome obstacles
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent basis
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Some experience as a mechanic in the automotive/transportation industry preferred
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs / 30kg on a frequent basis required
- Ability to operate a mobile device including having knowledge of in app-based workflows. iOS experience preferred
- Good communicator with the ability to read and follow instructions
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
This is a contracted position that will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.
The hourly rate for this position is $20.00 - $24.00. This position is not eligible for benefits through Lime as this is a contract position.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.