Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Hamburg Operations team. As an Operations Associate, you will actively support our core business and be the local eyes and ears on the ground in Hamburg. This role will tackle challenges all along our operational journey from the moment a scooter arrives in our warehouse, until a customer ends their ride. This role is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of shaping the future of mobility in your city.
What You'll Do:
- Supervise Lime's daily warehouse operations team whose tasks include inventory management, spare part maintenance and repairs.
- Work to hire, support and motivate qualified staff for the warehouse team
- Build a safe, compliant and efficient warehouse environment that supplies a fully operational fleet of vehicles for your city
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence within the warehouse
- Manage the performance of third party providers who deploy and retrieve our electric vehicles in Hamburg
- Participate in cross-functional and city success projects to identify expansion opportunities in your regions
- Be involved with our engineering and product teams to drive local initiatives for revenue growth
- Define and monitor the KPIs that measure the profitability, revenue and operational performance of your city.
- Complaint management and support in investigating customer incidents
- Support the Operations Manager in working with the local government relations representative to manage key legal, regulatory and safety issues.
- Maintain good relations between customers, the city, employees, and Lime management
- 1-3 years of prior Operations experience, be that within a warehouse, startup or supply chain environment
- Familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges within this area
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in both German and English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (An engineering background would be advantageous)Ability to navigate, analyse and decode large amounts of data
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets (Tableau & SQL knowledge would be a bonus)Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.